What is wrong with my Turbinaria

Fred5612

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had it for 4 months, I can see more of these “holes” were a polyp once was and browning on the edge. What’s wrong with it? Can someone give me some pointers? Recently tested my values and everything was in the norm. Would really appreciate some help as I’m quite new to the hobby

CB666F23-CC45-438F-B565-4F91F20F344A.jpeg
71F61752-FDB5-409B-BFE0-3B3E7D2A8C90.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new