What is your all time favorite Chalice??

I thought we were talking about old school classic pieces!I must be thinking WAY back before you all or before,not sure!hahaha!
Doesn't get much more old school than the cherry corals pink lemonade and OI as far as classic "named' chalices go.

I want to see a jabawaki
 
Doesn't get much more old school than the cherry corals pink lemonade and OI as far as classic "named' chalices go.

I want to see a jabawaki

OI isnt a classic!lol...well to me it isnt,to me,Classics are pieces that have been around for 5+ years,Im not sure how old OI is.
 
Oi has been around for maybe 4-5 years, if I'm not mistaken.
And I only can comment on a favorite that I've seen or owned in the past. Pictures can be way different from the real thing. Jabawaki as a frag is amazing though (in pics). Once it's colony size, it wasn't that special, imo. But to get to colony size would taken many many years.
 
Last edited:
OI isnt a classic!lol...well to me it isnt,to me,Classics are pieces that have been around for 5+ years,Im not sure how old OI is.
uhh yeah it is lol. You just haven't heard it talked about much up until recently....
 
Last edited:
Ive got over 80 pieces in my collection and if I had to choose 3 it would be Bpc ft, rising sun, and shocker!

Want me to name the next 50? :-)
 
Yea OI is one of those classics that is just kept its rarity because it grows slow and looks AWSOME!
 
"the real mckoy"chalice. Definitely a hot piece!
I was always convinced that that was some other watermelon already in the hobby that he renamed lol. His pictures were always insane!
 
I was always convinced that that was some other watermelon already in the hobby that he renamed lol. His pictures were always insane!


Lol! That chalice looked really good in his pictures and tank. Hopefully we got an update on his tank
 
Well out of the ones I have owned I would say rising sun takes the top spot.... I can't speculate on others because none of the pictures are real IMHO.... Put it this way I have owned the majority of the big names well over 60 percent and the sun takes number 1.....
 
Well out of the ones I have owned I would say rising sun takes the top spot.... I can't speculate on others because none of the pictures are real IMHO.... Put it this way I have owned the majority of the big names well over 60 percent and the sun takes number 1.....

I think the jaba takes the rising sun. Cant wait till mine grows out more.
 
One that is quickly becoming my favorite is Reefkoi's Viron Flame. I've only had it for 3 weeks and it's still coloring up but man does it shine. It's giving my BPC ft a run for it's money. Can't wait to get my hands on the rising sun to compare it to those two. **** Matt, how did you land the Jaba? Nice grab there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new