What is your Favorite Chalice?

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now its the JF Raja Rampage.

IMG_2433_zpsruddgf8j.jpg

Here's a colony from WorldWide Corals (picture borrowed from another thread). I will own a piece of this eventually. o_O
23090350560_7c3bc2610d_c.jpg

Uncle Bob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I got it recently form Reef Habit (one of the R2R sponsors I think). I am really looking forward to growing it out and seeing what it becomes.

Clayalaleona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your pictures are so good, you should be watermarking them anyway! ;)
I didn't think I'd need to WM things for r2r(I'm a firm believer in giving credit when credit is due) and I hate putting a water mark on pictures.
It's def one of my pet peeves to have someone borrow a picture and not link it to me or my threads

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't think I'd need to WM things for r2r(I'm a firm believer in giving credit when credit is due) and I hate putting a water mark on pictures.
It's def one of my pet peeves to have someone borrow a picture and not link it to me or my threads

The problem isn't R2R. They will show up on Google or any browser search. If you use a photo editing software, add a layer in the image and Ghost it. That way when enlarged it appears but not in general viewing. I don't take great water shots. But I do for my nature shots. Amazing how many people will claim them as thier own. Good thing here is that if that happens here, SLAM BAM they take em down.

Which is great especially when selling corals

Clayalaleona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem isn't R2R. They will show up on Google or any browser search. If you use a photo editing software, add a layer in the image and Ghost it. That way when enlarged it appears but not in general viewing. I don't take great water shots. But I do for my nature shots. Amazing how many people will claim them as thier own. Good thing here is that if that happens here, SLAM BAM they take em down.

Which is great especially when selling corals
That picture(or 99% of my pictures that are not water marked) never have a name attached to them as to avoid google. Which helps a lotttt

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tusi, whats the name of this one. And where did u get it. Its beautiful
I picked it from a local store and have no name. The store employee said that some guy brought it in as a trade. It is a beauty and it doesn't require much care that's even better.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back