What is your Favorite Chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oysterk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Right now its the JF Raja Rampage.

IMG_2433_zpsruddgf8j.jpg

Here's a colony from WorldWide Corals (picture borrowed from another thread). I will own a piece of this eventually. o_O
23090350560_7c3bc2610d_c.jpg
 
Your pictures are so good, you should be watermarking them anyway! ;)
I didn't think I'd need to WM things for r2r(I'm a firm believer in giving credit when credit is due) and I hate putting a water mark on pictures.
It's def one of my pet peeves to have someone borrow a picture and not link it to me or my threads
 
I didn't think I'd need to WM things for r2r(I'm a firm believer in giving credit when credit is due) and I hate putting a water mark on pictures.
It's def one of my pet peeves to have someone borrow a picture and not link it to me or my threads

The problem isn't R2R. They will show up on Google or any browser search. If you use a photo editing software, add a layer in the image and Ghost it. That way when enlarged it appears but not in general viewing. I don't take great water shots. But I do for my nature shots. Amazing how many people will claim them as thier own. Good thing here is that if that happens here, SLAM BAM they take em down.

Which is great especially when selling corals
 
The problem isn't R2R. They will show up on Google or any browser search. If you use a photo editing software, add a layer in the image and Ghost it. That way when enlarged it appears but not in general viewing. I don't take great water shots. But I do for my nature shots. Amazing how many people will claim them as thier own. Good thing here is that if that happens here, SLAM BAM they take em down.

Which is great especially when selling corals
That picture(or 99% of my pictures that are not water marked) never have a name attached to them as to avoid google. Which helps a lotttt
 
Tusi, whats the name of this one. And where did u get it. Its beautiful
I picked it from a local store and have no name. The store employee said that some guy brought it in as a trade. It is a beauty and it doesn't require much care that's even better.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new