What is your Favorite Chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oysterk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oysterk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
422
Reaction score
358
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, it would be the Tyree Oregon Mummy Eye. I have a nice colony.
auctionededition_oregonmummyeye_seed.jpg


IMG_6076.jpg


auctionededition_oregonmummyeye_seed.jpg
 
Marquiseo, I feel your pain :mad:, but so will my wallet if I buy one of those.
 
That guy, cornbred has great stuff. I love his Motor City Madness rainbow chalice.
 
I got an Atom Bomb frag from Sexy Corals and it the BOMB!!
 
That guy, cool, whose gonzo?
Tmr8188, got any pics?
 
Prettiest booger I've ever seen.:D
triggreef, is that the ORA easter egg robokaki?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new