What is your favorite Trigger?

I have fish only.. But I have 6 in a 220... In process of upgrading to 265 or 300.. I like 265 better for the extra foot... Love triggers and puffers....

Awesome me too, I also have a reef safe porcupine puffer. I'd like to also put a lionfish and an eel someday.
 
Awesome me too, I also have a reef safe porcupine puffer. I'd like to also put a lionfish and an eel someday.

I have guineafowl puffer and porc, plus a mappa, and reticulated puffer.. Probably going to get arrested by the fish police.. Lol.. I understand I will have to lose one or two as they get big and upgrade to 265 or 300...
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1324.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG
 
I have guineafowl puffer and porc, plus a mappa, and reticulated puffer.. Probably going to get arrested by the fish police.. Lol.. I understand I will have to lose one or two as they get big and upgrade to 265 or 300...
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1324.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG

Ah man a puffer tank , jealous

My fav is probably the Mappa
 
LOVE triggers! Who's keeping 'em? Which ones do you prefer?
 
red tail!
 
Clown tigger over 16 moths

IMG_1364.JPG


IMG_1403.JPG

What is going on with this guys eye? I had something similar in an achilles tang and he slowly faded away over many months before dying. I never could figure out what it was.

To stay on topic with the thread my favorite is Crosshatch, a show sized pair are beautiful, but the only trigger I've ever kept was a pink tail about 12 years ago. One of my first fish which sadly didn't last too long.
 
Good eye for a bad eye, AndrewKW - those look like flukes, and a fairly nasty infestation, at that.

~Bruce
That was right when I got him. A couple rounds of prazipro and they cleared up. He's healthy as a horse, and kinda fat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new