What is your job/occupation

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full time college student...will hopefully be accepted into the Occupational Therapy Assistant program this summer :D
Try getting in where you help children, my friend who's been doing it for 20+ loves helping children easy going patients

Last edited:

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying getting in where you help children, my friend who's been doing it for 20+ loves helping children easy going patients

I’ll see what i can do after. I want to get my bachelors while I still have the promise (my scholarship) http://www.eldoradopromise.com/
You can see my back at 2:05 the one with the black north face sitting at the far left:)
That way they can still pay 90% of my tuition. After that I want to get my doctorate or masters depending on the cost of either.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll see what i can do after. I want to get my bachelors while I still have the promise (my scholarship) http://www.eldoradopromise.com/
You can see my back at 2:05 the one with the black north face sitting at the far left:)
That way they can still pay 90% of my tuition. After that I want to get my doctorate or masters depending on the cost of either.
I see management position

mcbdz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was an LPN util right after our 4th child was born then, Tony got on with the railroad and I managed life at home. Now that youngest is in college I just part time watch the 9yr and 3yr grandson's with 3rd ? On the way. Tony is still putting in his time as an Engineer.

A/c mech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a guy that's done it all as far as automotive repair I have always had a fascination with jet engines. Would love to tear one down, figure out how they work, and put it back together. Much respect to your field where comebacks are not an option.

Suck-squeeze-bang-blow...
They are ridiculously simple. It’s all the accessories that make the PFM...
mXwtrCmYcpfHTHVk7

Last edited:

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you'd be surprised (and possibly disappointed) with how simple they are. Some of the ancillaries can be more complex than the engines themselves. I consider piston engines more mechanically complex and they're certainly more maintenance intensive..........
Don't have to do cylinder changes on turbines lol
20170807_153018.jpg 20170807_153041.jpg

Are those the parts left over the last time you took it apart and put it back together?

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I manage our family owned commercial glass company :)

We install and supply windows. Here are some of our projects we just finished in Michigan!

180611120719-michigan-central-station-780x439.jpg

anthony wayne drive apartments-01_i.jpg

img_0596we.jpg

trend-alert_1.jpg

That's so neat. That's what my husband did for 30 years until he retired.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back