What is your job/occupation

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work for a car dealership in the GM parts department. I'm also in charge of all GM accessories.
Hoping to become department head one day, just need my higher up to retire ;Hilarious

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh for sure, but when they come to me they want to use containers (usually 20'DV) and not coil cars...! Coils in standard containers on the rail are not good for me. I have them arrange their own inland transport.

Didn't even think that would be possible given the weights involved? Especially since well cars are not atall designed for those kinds of weights. How wide spread are those new 60' containers in the US? CP had this big thing a year ago about purchasing them but I've yet to actually see one on the rails here in Canada.

Last edited:

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Portfolio manager / principal at a commercial real estate/development company. I do everything from reporting to investors, deciding which assets to buy, sell, renovate, etc, to getting the loans from banks.

Here’s one we built in the last few years and we have some more underway.

c3dbdeff52261d1a17339c89810a839b.jpg

This is what I would like to do someday. Getting my real estate license for part time income. I might get to put my finance degree towards my career at somepoint. I somehow ended up in supply chain. Lol.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a lot of military, active and retired so I would like to thank everyone for their service.

Also lots of diversity, makes me wish I was in a different field.
(except @kschweer and @Gonebad395, your pix alone freak me out. Too high:))

Bugsy_Barboza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ups Feeder Driver (tractor trailers) get to see all the planes roll in and out in Louisville Worldport every night. One of the most chaotic/organized things I've ever been apart of. Whether people are getting their medicine or coral, if everyone only knew all the work behind point A to point B.

Last edited:

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Electrical Contractor specializing in high end custom homes. Home automation, emergency power systems, lighting control systems, audio, video, camera systems, home theater, certified Crestron Digital Media Engineer, Programmer. Started learning the trade at 14 years old. Been at it for 25 years. Some days I love it other times, not so much. Pay isn't too shabby. The majority of the homes that I do are anywhere from the 3 to 30 million dollar range. The bigger the house the more the bigger bottle of advil I take to work with me. Lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back