What is your lighting schedule?

LegionaryLeader

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I'm still fairly new to the hobby. I have a good few tanks I'm proud of.

I was wondering what amount of time people light their tank for, and the same question for a refugium.
Because of algae I personally only light my tanks for 6 hours, for the one tank I have with a refugium, the fuge is lit opposite until 3 hours before the lights come on in the display tank.

Whats your lighting situation and why?

Thanks!
 
2 Hydra 32s over a 75g tank goal is a sps mixed reef. 30 minutes ramp up and down, 9 hours total light schedule. Blue, Royal Blue, UV and Violet at 100%, White at 30%, Deep Red and Green at 5%.
20200122_172638_resized.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new