What is your preferred Vortech setting for sps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 162855
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1

162855

Guest
View Badges
Hi, for those who are using Mobius/Vortech for display flow, what are your preferred settings?

Anyone have experience with WWC’s:
315EE2AA-E8DF-48C9-9190-29FAA63D185D.png
 
I have several settings.

At night, i do low energy lagoon (10%)
for a half hour, I do high energy reef crest to blow up the detrius (75%).
For my lighting hours, I have tidal swell (35%)
For time between lights out and night time, I do random (50%)
 
i just replaced my gyres with a pair of mp40's last week and have them set on reefcrest but drop the intensity during the night.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new