What kind of clownfish?

MammothWombat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

This fish is around 3/4", I want to know what kind is it. Is Mocha storm, Juvenile Black storm or something else? I thought it is a mocha storm till I read that juvenile black storm are mocha colored and they darken as they get older.

Thanks,

PXL.jpg
 
Since there are a million designer breeds now you'd have to know its lineage to know for sure. It's an Ocellaris which is the important part of it all.
 
My black storm had mocha color when it was baby. I thought the seller tried to scam me but i was wrong :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new