What kind of snails?

Valkyrie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
440
Reaction score
441
Location
Washington State
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Discovered tonight.
#1
IMG_1699.JPG

I wish I could have gotten a better view of it, but I couldn't for the life of me get it to come into focus.

and
#2
IMG_1713.JPG
 
Appear to be stomatella snails. If so, they're great! They readily multiply in our tanks and do a great job cleaning the rockwork.
 
I agree-looooove stomatella snails! I will snag some from the LFS when I can find them LOL
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new