What leather is this?

KTTX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
292
Reaction score
109
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the name of this leather?

TIA

Screenshot_20250930_212518_Gallery.jpg
 
Sometimes called the Japanese weeping willow toadstool leather coral. Or just a neon green toadstool.
 
Sometimes called the Japanese weeping willow toadstool leather coral. Or just a neon green toadstool.
Oh okay, for some reason I always thought Weeping willow was different than toadstool.
 
Sometimes called the Japanese weeping willow toadstool leather coral. Or just a neon green toadstool.
Oh okay, for some reason I always thought Weeping willow was different than toadstool.
Ha, me too! Someone wanted to give me a weeping willow and I guess I already have it! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️
 
yeah the real weeping willow is white/off white. Only a handful of people have it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new