What light for my tank?

What about the fluval led lights for marine reef tank.
 
Need a light that will sit on the glass. I have a canopy so hanging lights won’t work. Tank is only about 15 inches deep till the sand bed. Need the par to be just enough for anemones.
 
Yes would a second orbit led strip work? That would maybe even be my preference. What if I got the orbit pro one with the current one.

With your tank I'd stick with the Orbit, You can also use one controller for both lights if you get another one, at least that's how mine works. I have an Anemone in my tank with no issues so far (1 yr)
 
With your tank I'd stick with the Orbit, You can also use one controller for both lights if you get another one, at least that's how mine works. I have an Anemone in my tank with no issues so far (1 yr)

Thank you! Do you have the pro? Or 2 strips? Or just the one strip of marine orbit? Really curious about this. The box of the lights say I️t supports anemones and soft corals but people are saying different I have no idea.
 
Thank you! Do you have the pro? Or 2 strips? Or just the one strip of marine orbit? Really curious about this. The box of the lights say I️t supports anemones and soft corals but people are saying different I have no idea.
I don't have the Pros, but I do have 2 of units
 
True. The ones I had were returns and I got them for like half.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new