What lighting for a 75g display tank

Just my opinion, don’t rule out the Nicrew just due to lack of wifi ability. It is a really good light for the money. You aren’t going to be making lighting adjustments without being in front of the tank anyway. If you want WiFi just to be able to turn it on or off for some reason, you can plug it into a wifi switch
I often not at home so it bring me tranquility to have everything on the phone.
And maybe it is useless but I like the possibility to program sunrise, sunset.

I saw the Maxspect ethereal infinite I really like but I don’t like the price!

But with all the answers, I have plenty of models to decide!
 
I often not at home so it bring me tranquility to have everything on the phone.
And maybe it is useless but I like the possibility to program sunrise, sunset.

I saw the Maxspect ethereal infinite I really like but I don’t like the price!

But with all the answers, I have plenty of models to decide!
Being on the phone does not always mean being in touch if out of your routers range.
"My" ( limited and subject to error) understanding is you need one with cloud service or a " site".

Also some are Bluetooth.

Known " world" access. Orphek, Illumimagic, AI,
 
I often not at home so it bring me tranquility to have everything on the phone.
And maybe it is useless but I like the possibility to program sunrise, sunset.

I saw the Maxspect ethereal infinite I really like but I don’t like the price!

But with all the answers, I have plenty of models to decide!
Being on the phone does not always mean being in touch if our of your routers range."My" ( limited and subject to error) understanding is you need one with cloud service or a " site".

Also some are Bluetooth.

Known " world" access. Orphek, Illumimagic, AI,
I didn’t take that into consideration.
For sure I will to WiFi device but I was thinking that if it is connected to my router I will have access anywhere.
 
I didn’t take that into consideration.
For sure I will to WiFi device but I was thinking that if it is connected to my router I will have access anywhere.
Well that removes radions as a possible option 🤣
With all advices , I learn more to make my choices.
I’m thinking also getting something I can use on the future if I buy a bigger tank and when I will have my own house or apartment.

And I also want to a have a tank fully connected because I like that.
 
With all advices , I learn more to make my choices.
I’m thinking also getting something I can use on the future if I buy a bigger tank and when I will have my own house or apartment.

And I also want to a have a tank fully connected because I like that.
It's the way to go. when I'm away from home I can log into my apex no problem and see everything that's going on. I am going to create a video feed soon too with pan and zoom so I can check everything out.
 
With all advices , I learn more to make my choices.
I’m thinking also getting something I can use on the future if I buy a bigger tank and when I will have my own house or apartment.

And I also want to a have a tank fully connected because I like that.
It's the way to go. when I'm away from home I can log into my apex no problem and see everything that's going on. I am going to create a video feed soon too with pan and zoom so I can check everything out.
Don’t have the budget for Apex for my first tank.

I think I will go with Maxspect Jump MJ-L290 (93W). Two will enough for mixed-recifal without running it at 100%?
I like the Maxpect Ethereal infinitite (230w) but dang the price 😂

I will add two Maxspect gyre (9000L/h or 15000 L/h for my 300L)?

I will stay in two apps (Redsea and Maxspect).
 
So, change of plan (see my tank thread).
I will go for a 42g tank and go for the Maxspect jump MJ- L290 (96W) to try!

Thanks for your help to understand lighting in seawater world! I’m closing this thread but I will do a review of the light when it will be installed and have a PAR meter!
 
2pcs PopBloom RL90 lights (each 100W), WiFi, EUR300
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new