What livestock to add first from stocking list?

natattack

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
41
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a 16 gallon that just finished its cycle. Dry rock and live sand with no algae. Wondering what to add first. Would adding my clean up crew (nassarius snails and hermits) be okay without the presence of algae? Or should I add one of my fish (shrimp goby or tailspot blenny). Also, if I added the cleanup crew now what should I feed them?
 
Have a 16 gallon that just finished its cycle. Dry rock and live sand with no algae. Wondering what to add first. Would adding my clean up crew (nassarius snails and hermits) be okay without the presence of algae? Or should I add one of my fish (shrimp goby or tailspot blenny). Also, if I added the cleanup crew now what should I feed them?
Add the tailspot blenny first. You could add a few nassarius snails too because they will eat food that falls to the bottom.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new