What order do I add these fish

scaredmantisshrimp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2025
Messages
149
Reaction score
39
Location
porter ranch
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a 75 gallon tank and picked out these fish what the help of ChatGPT but it’s useless when helping me space out one to add these fish



  • Royal Gramma
  • Firefish Goby
  • Orange Stripe Cardinal
  • Ocellaris Clownfish (x2)
  • Starry Blenny
  • Ruby Finned Fairy Wrasse (male)
  • Lyretail Anthias (1 male, 2 females
  • Cleaner Shrimp
  • Scarlet Hermit Crabs (x3)
  • Pom-Pom Crab
  • Nassarius Snails (x6)
  • Feather Duster
  • Toadstool Leather Coral
  • Kenya Tree Coral
  • Green Star Polyps
  • Zoanthids
    • HML Red and Green Bouquet Zoanthids
    • HML Bloodshot Zoanthids

  • Mushroom Corals
    • HML Black Plague 226 Mushroom
    • HML Toxic Green Rhodactis

  • Hammer Coral
    • HML Oddball Splatter Double Hammer

  • Clove Polyps
    • Clove Daisy Polyps

What order and when should I add these fish after cycling?
 
IMO I would add the lyrtails and clowns last, the other fish look peaceful. I would add 1 or 2 fish once a month, give time in between each addition for the bacteria to catch up to the new bioload. Good luck
 
I understand why to add the anthias last but I’m confused about the clownfish
Clown fish are very aggressive especially with fish of their own size but they really dont care and will go after bigger stuff too. I agree add the clown last.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new