What pest is this

Haroon7861

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got this pest in my tank, at first I thought it was aptasia but now I’m thinking it’s something else.

I manage to get it out and and it was moving around. Not sure if this is some type of star fish

iv attached a vid
 
You might try again attaching a pic or vid. I don't see one.
 
And assure pic under white lighting for clear i.d.
 
I’ve got this pest in my tank, at first I thought it was aptasia but now I’m thinking it’s something else.

I manage to get it out and and it was moving around. Not sure if this is some type of star fish

iv attached a vid
05F00568-E46D-4AB5-A8A1-3CE455D36558.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new