what power head should I get for a 120 cube

happytobehere

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
3
Location
missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im getting a 30x30x30 tank so about 120 cube, need power head suggestions. I prefer not to look at mp because of price and I dont have hard coral that need that.

So inexpensive ideas please :)
 
I would go with 4 MP10's or 2 MP40s
 
No corals, or just no hard coral? Really you want plenty of flow to keep the tank clean no matter what.

One or two Tunze nanostream 6045's should do it on the more-economical side.

6095 if you want something controllable....either two or one along with a 6045.

-Matt
 
Compare the price of the Jebaos to the others suggested. A real bargain and so far the comments have been positive, I know I have been happy with mine and I don't have $100 total in two of them purchased in a group buy.
 
+1 on the jebo. Make sure its the wp25. I have the 40 in a 75 which is awsome but had to play with it a while so I didnt make to big of a wave on low.
 
I don't quite understand the numbers, higher or lower number better? Some say numbers in the thousands other are 40 and 75? Ill look into jeboas! Thanks!
 
Oh i figured it out! I like the jabo i was looking t the twin power head i think ill go with that and then the one head power head that's just below it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new