What product is better for coralline development?

Hugo Garcia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Messages
173
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking into adding some additives to my tank to make coralline gore faster. I already have live rock, but I'm afraid the coralline is not doing well.

I was looking into this products:
IMG_7891.PNG
IMG_7892.PNG
IMG_7893.PNG



Which one should I get?

Thanks guys
 
I use brightwell aquatics brand for all my supplement needs. Though I havent tried this, I would recommend their borochrom supplement just because their other stuff works. Ive heard good reviews and have recommended kent marine purple tech in the past.
 
All of these supplements are focused on maintaining a level of calcium, which we do anyway.

In my experience, all that purple up does is make the tank cloudy after dosing due to precipitate.

It takes time, and will be a point today your tired of the stuff lol.


I accelerated my by purchasing clean up crew members from the lfs that had shells covered in it. All the bumping they do, it made sense to me lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new