What size drill bit comes with the FijiCube 800 gph Internal Overflow Box?

djstud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a FijiCube 800 gph Internal Overflow Box on ebay. It was supposed to be brand new. When it arrived it is an 800 gph FijiCube brand overflow box with an Eshopps Template and Eshopps 60mm Drill Bit. What size drill bit comes with the FijiCube 800 gph Overflow Box? If 60mm is the wrong size, I will have to buy the right size.

OP
OP
djstud

djstud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your concern with the diamond but you got with the kit? They do seem oversized. I’m not sure on the size, I’ve only installed the 1600 gph.
My concern is that the diamond bit is an Eshopps brand and the Overflow box is Fijicube brand. Are they the same. I just need to make sure that I am using the right size bit. Thanks for the response. Fijicube Overflow.jpg

edd59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
imo i would send it back, you have to make sure that template is right for that over flow, you can end up with incorrect tank water level.

OP
OP
djstud

djstud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
imo i would send it back, you have to make sure that template is right for that over flow, you can end up with incorrect tank water level.
Unfortunately I bought it on ebay from a private seller. The description said that it was New in Box because his tank turned out to be tempered so he couldn't use it. When it arrived it was not new in box, it was in the wrong box, the overflow box was a Fijicube and the template and the drill bit were from Eshopps. Plus it was put together backwards. So I basically got taken but I will make it work with help from Reef2Reef. Thanks for the response.

Big Smelly fish

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I bought it on ebay from a private seller. The description said that it was New in Box because his tank turned out to be tempered so he couldn't use it. When it arrived it was not new in box, it was in the wrong box, the overflow box was a Fijicube and the template and the drill bit were from Eshopps. Plus it was put together backwards. So I basically got taken but I will make it work with help from Reef2Reef. Thanks for the response.
That’s grounds for return, was falsely advertising, if you payed with PayPal makes it easier. I would return

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back