What snails are these? Very small

pookie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
196
Reaction score
94
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very small snails hoping for an id as there are tons in my refugium

20251109_215152.jpg 20251109_215209.jpg 20251109_215201.jpg
 
Good guys!! Put em back! :)
 
Agree with micro limpets. Love em, they really add a look to a tank and really help with algea.
 
Agree with micro limpets. Love em, they really add a look to a tank and really help with algea.
Awesome glad to hear i seeds all my new tank with the refugium plants and media so I'm sure they are in all my tanks... been wondering why my skimmer has been hurting when I clean it lol. Guess I found my answer
 
They look like some type of limpet I had like giant ones as pets they where active at night there very interesting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new