what the heck IS THAT!

walloutlet

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
154
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came down stairs to stare at my aquarium while on a Zoom call and ran across this white squiggly looking thing on my glass. I’m assuming some type of eggs from something but I do not know what.

Any ideas?

C2C09FD2-AF25-44AB-AEEE-DBC4A96A854A.jpeg

D2A43159-F43D-49A0-B43E-8D6B80B33038.jpeg
 
To be exact- Cerith snail eggs
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new