What the heck is this

idk what im doing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
50
Reaction score
15
Location
america
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figure it’s some kind of algae but I was wondering if it’s a bad hit hiker it’s only on one price of bleached coral…

IMG_3199.jpeg
 
Can you get a picture in white light
 
If you've removed it - its gone... I would rinse and scrub the stone and put it back

Whatever was on that stone is going to pop up (probably) - on other stones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new