What time is chow time: How often do you feed your fish?

How often do you feed your fish?

  • Multiple times a day

    Votes: 388 50.5%
  • Daily

    Votes: 312 40.6%
  • A few times a week

    Votes: 60 7.8%
  • Weekly

    Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 7 0.9%

  • Total voters
    768
I’ve been feeding mine once at 7pm, but I always wonder if I’m not feeding mine enough. I have a nano tank, but maybe I’ll experiment with feeding twice a day.
 
750g - New Cabinets for Stand - Jan 23 - 2.jpg


Over 130 fish -- Mostly Smalls




Dave B

WOW! You really are feeding The Great Barrier Reef! Awesome! Beautiful!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new