What to do, what to do!

MadReeferSCAW

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Pacific Palisades
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I have my 60 gallon reef in my room, 3 fresh tanks, and a 20 just sitting empty. I'm thinking about just doing a fish only nano salt tank. I DON'T want to invest in a top or anything, this is going to be like plain and simple. I'm wondering what kind of fish and such I should throw in once I get it started! I need ideas! This is a 20 LONG, which is going to sit underneath my 40 gallon cichlid tank (the only place left to put another tank). I'd love to hear some new ideas on what to get! I LOVE color, and I don't want boring and/or insanely aggressive.

Shoot some ideas my fellow fish lovers!

Many thanks and Happy new years!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new