What to do with 10l cube?

daftwazzock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
191
Reaction score
158
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I purchased a nano cube from Aquael recently but ****** up on the size and got the 10l version instead of the 30l. Returning it will be a pain since it was shipped to me and I have to pay the return postsge.

I'm trying to figure out what I can do with this equipment. My original intent was to make a low maintenance freshwater planted tank while i get my Reefer set up, but I'm wondering if I can turn this into some kind of invert macro algae Pico tank?

Aquael shrimp set 10
Eheim classic 150 canister filter
Aquael Leddy plant 6w X2
 
I have a little five gallon tank with a tail spot Goby and a bunch of zoas. It’s pretty cool. You have to make sure you top off every day to keep Salinity stable. Every week, I do a water change using a pitcher.
 
This is what I did with my 6 gal Nanocube

3A8CBAB2-61ED-4DBE-9BF5-55F5C320DF8A.jpeg
 
Is it too small for quarantine tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new