What to do with my 29 Gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoCamron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YoCamron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
222
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 29 gallon that i had set up for my freshwater angels to breed... now that I have sold the breeding pair with their spawn, I have an empty tank just sitting on my desk. Now the question is, "do I make this a bad butt reef tank or a bad butt fowlr tank?" Give me your suggestions as to what I should do!
 
Reef Tanks are much prettier to look at. Unless you like specific fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new