What to do with my biocube 16....

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjschno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What should I turn my biocube into once I attach it to my main

  • Anemone tank

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (would love to hear yells suggestions!)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

jjschno

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
20
Location
GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had a larger main display and my little biocube, the biocube gets no love and doesn't even have inhabitants, its just rock sand and water. So I was wondering what you all think I should do, my plan is to attach it to my main display as a joint piece, but what should it be? The main display is a waterbox 105.4 frag, around 70-80ish display with a 20 or so gallon sump for anyone wondering.
 
Why not do something a little out-in-left-field, like a sea of Pulsing Xenia (only) tank— with one Yellow Tail Damsel as king.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new