What to do

Donovan354

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Location
Silver Spring
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, i recently got a kenya tree frag and put it in not realizing my emerald crabs were hungry. The next morning i found some of the frag picked on and cut. I have resolved the hungry crab issue but my kenya tree seems to be infected.Should I just snip the piece that I think is infected and dip the rest in revive or do something else.Thanks for the help. Also if you want pictures let me know
 
I would just dip it myself and see what happens. Cutting off part of it can be a hit and miss option. Bacterial infections often have progressed far beyond a section that obviously shows an issue and amputating part of a colony just adds more stress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new