What to feed my lion fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter tylr_am
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tylr_am

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2023
Messages
101
Reaction score
18
Location
orange county
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish store told me to feed him krill which many people have told me not too he is only about 2.5 inches any food recommendations
 
I think antelope fish are their natural prey. . .

:cool:

EDIT: Sorry I am no help, hopefully some lion experts can jump in! Free thread bump though.
 
Last edited:
You’ve had advice in the thread linked above and were given precise directions on where to find all the infos you need from an experienced reefer.

Did you not read what he suggested ? Why are you asking the same question again ?

This forum is great, if you are willing to listen. If not, what’s the point ?
 
You’ve had advice in the thread linked above and were given precise directions on where to find all the infos you need from an experienced reefer.

Did you not read what he suggested ? Why are you asking the same question again ?

This forum is great, if you are willing to listen. If not, what’s the point ?
I didn’t how to see his threads I’m new to this website and I just figured it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new