What to feed my lion fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter tylr_am
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tylr_am

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2023
Messages
101
Reaction score
18
Location
orange county
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fish store told me to feed him krill which many people have told me not too he is only about 2.5 inches any food recommendations
 
I think antelope fish are their natural prey. . .

:cool:

EDIT: Sorry I am no help, hopefully some lion experts can jump in! Free thread bump though.
 
Last edited:
You’ve had advice in the thread linked above and were given precise directions on where to find all the infos you need from an experienced reefer.

Did you not read what he suggested ? Why are you asking the same question again ?

This forum is great, if you are willing to listen. If not, what’s the point ?
 
You’ve had advice in the thread linked above and were given precise directions on where to find all the infos you need from an experienced reefer.

Did you not read what he suggested ? Why are you asking the same question again ?

This forum is great, if you are willing to listen. If not, what’s the point ?
I didn’t how to see his threads I’m new to this website and I just figured it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new