What to feed Starry Blenny in QT

PapaWhisky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Starry Blenny to help me with my algae outbreak. He's in my QT tank at the moment, and I was looking for some suggestions on what to feed him while he's in quarantine? I put a few small pieces of rock from my DT to help him settle in, but he's already cleaned those off. I have Sea Lettuce in my sump - will they eat that?

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My starry blenny was honestly obese. There was nothing it wouldn’t eat. Pellets, frozen, nori, flake, and literally the hair off my arms. Don’t let him get too fat in QT or he won’t do much in your display when he gets there ;)

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Starry Blenny to help me with my algae outbreak. He's in my QT tank at the moment, and I was looking for some suggestions on what to feed him while he's in quarantine? I put a few small pieces of rock from my DT to help him settle in, but he's already cleaned those off. I have Sea Lettuce in my sump - will they eat that?

My Starry Blenny eats anything and everything. Pellets, mysis, flakes, squid, Tang poop, and any type of algae. :D

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back