What was this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bunnee911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bunnee911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
1,307
Reaction score
861
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0ae4e2ae093a181d9a2f1b34a0d03e64.jpg

A white tophat looking thing. Had 2 rings. Couldn't scrape it off.
 
Gotta love live rock :D
 
Hi, I had some nudis in a zoa colony. Dipped it In Melafix by API every 3 days and picked out the bigger ones with tweezers. I haven't seen a nudi since and I'll probably keep dipping every 3 days a couple more weeks in case any new ones hatch.
 
Not sure what that is but a few of them shouldnt be able to make a big dent in a pod population if they do decide to eat them. Let me know when you identify it and ill have better info!
 
It was a zoa eating nudibranch. I dosed with Sailifert Flat Worm Exit. It did not harm the pods. If anything, there are more of them. Go figure.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new