what we do for our tanks!!!???!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tgp4274
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tgp4274

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
652
Reaction score
357
Location
sandwich IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I built my 130 little over a year ago. about 3 months ago I noticed I was going thru top off water alittle faster then in the past. looking at the bottom edge along the glass was wet.... my bottom front seam starting to give way.... soooooo while I build my new tank I transferred all my tank into a kiddie pool.... glass came in the other day but am waiting on other parts till I can put it together... am hopeing to have in done and everything transferred back in bout two weeks.....
 

Attachments

  • pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 161
lol :D nice thought... trying to keep it warm enough is being a challenge....... am running two tank heaters n now have and electric heater hanging over the water.. getting down to 60 at night and I Really shoulda put something between the concreat..... :/
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new