WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

austibella

View Badges
Reaction score
that would be awesome !! i'm running out of room for fish and coral in my 180 gal. I would video my new tank from the day I got it ,and keep you updated and not make the costly mistakes I had in the past. I already know what I want to do which fish I want and which corals I want. it would be amazing... a 350 gal would be my dream tank.. my fish and corals are getting to big for the 180 gal.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Keep it simple, say open to members for minimum of 4 years joined, post atleast a few times a month and contribute, then pick a winner.
How about open to supporters? I’m at least here for two years. I’m saving all my pennies for a 2021 partner membership!

I can’t tell you all how grateful I am for this forum... you all have been so helpful and keeping me sane in this crazy time. I’m happy to be associate me with such a great group of reefers!

KingFitz

View Badges
Reaction score
I would be motivated to finish my second build so I could start on this next one! Then I could host a gladiatorial match of my kids as to whom gets Dad's original tank in their room. Winner gets a reef tank, loser gets the 10g Aqueon as a freshwater tank. Kids will be happy, but we all know who the real winner will be...

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
.....wait a minute

;Hilarious;Smuggrin

I'm going to further those rules. Only open to members who are crabby, 31 years of age, with more hair on the bottom of his head then the top.
I think you missed salty sense of humor as well;) I probably just disqualified myself :):) Lol

HB AL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Keep it simple, say open to members for minimum of 4 years joined, post atleast a few times a month and contribute, then pick a winner.
What makes you sad
How about open to supporters? I’m at least here for two years. I’m saving all my pennies for a 2021 partner membership!

I can’t tell you all how grateful I am for this forum... you all have been so helpful and keeping me sane in this crazy time. I’m happy to be associate me with such a great group of reefers!
Ok your in

Ajh3nick

View Badges
Reaction score
I would give you my kids. No really I would donate my old tank to a local hospital so the kids has something nice to look at.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

AZMSGT

Thanks for all the Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
I wouldn't do anything for a Red Sea tank. No jumping through hoops, no silly social media games... Nothing. If you guys are planning a give away, how about just offering it to the active membership and be done with it?

Coral in your reef tank?

• Pack in as many as I can get

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • A lot but leave room for growth

Votes: 48 66.7%
  • Less is more

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Very very few

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Fish only...blah!

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (please explain)