WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

austibella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would be awesome !! i'm running out of room for fish and coral in my 180 gal. I would video my new tank from the day I got it ,and keep you updated and not make the costly mistakes I had in the past. I already know what I want to do which fish I want and which corals I want. it would be amazing... a 350 gal would be my dream tank.. my fish and corals are getting to big for the 180 gal.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep it simple, say open to members for minimum of 4 years joined, post atleast a few times a month and contribute, then pick a winner.
How about open to supporters? I’m at least here for two years. I’m saving all my pennies for a 2021 partner membership!

I can’t tell you all how grateful I am for this forum... you all have been so helpful and keeping me sane in this crazy time. I’m happy to be associate me with such a great group of reefers!

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.....wait a minute

;Hilarious;Smuggrin

I'm going to further those rules. Only open to members who are crabby, 31 years of age, with more hair on the bottom of his head then the top.

I think you missed salty sense of humor as well;) I probably just disqualified myself :):) Lol

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep it simple, say open to members for minimum of 4 years joined, post atleast a few times a month and contribute, then pick a winner.
What makes you sad
How about open to supporters? I’m at least here for two years. I’m saving all my pennies for a 2021 partner membership!

I can’t tell you all how grateful I am for this forum... you all have been so helpful and keeping me sane in this crazy time. I’m happy to be associate me with such a great group of reefers!
Ok your in

Ajh3nick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would give you my kids. No really I would donate my old tank to a local hospital so the kids has something nice to look at.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't do anything for a Red Sea tank. No jumping through hoops, no silly social media games... Nothing. If you guys are planning a give away, how about just offering it to the active membership and be done with it?

Snuggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would pick up extra shifts as a Covid ICU nurse and donate a portion to the coral reef alliance. ( and have a little left over to stock the tank)

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And last but not least, I will pay it forward once a day by doing random act of kindness to a stranger once per day for the rest of my life. Considering what is happening in this world right now, I think it is appropriate and urgently needed :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back