WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

NVCyberPro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be very thankful and tell everyone how wonder R2R and RedSea are for the giveaway. Always having to peice systems together from other peoples unwanted stuff on craigslist is tough, especially in my area, hardly no reefers.

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about the water change challenge short clip? Fill a bucket with some water from your tank and spill it over your head, bonus entry if you empty your protein skimmer and sand vacuum :cool:

Muwahha

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use the system to help spread the word on saving coral reefs. Show how beautiful and vital an easily overlooked species is to our oceans.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love it! I would start a captive breed sea horse build that I have been wanted to do for 1o years now.
start a YT channel on the benefits of captive breed and general education of sea horses.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what.jpg

Hi Reef2Reefers!! We have a very important question for you!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM??

We thought that getting into the summer it would be a lot of fun to have a really cool giveaway/contest, but we need some ideas from you guys on what that could look like. So give us your best ideas!! We'll watch this thread over the next several days and then we'll roll out a summer giveaway that everyone will be excited to see!!

So let's get started!!! Who's got our first suggestion??

I would desecrate it with a Minnesota Vikings fathead decal. (Diehard Packer fan here)

MartinWaite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd look for a buyer as I don't particularly like them and don't particularly trust them following all the bad stories that are out there.

clffthmps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But I wish that there was multiple giveaways. there are so many people on here I think that deserves it.Some of the posts that I have read has touched me, educated me, and made me laugh.Now that’s family.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about doing a Saltwater Bucket Challenge?

You fill a 5G or 10G bucket with saltwater from your tank. Go to the store and buy fish and mix it in, let it set for 24 hours Outside. Then have someone dump it on you!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back