WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

I would be very thankful and tell everyone how wonder R2R and RedSea are for the giveaway. Always having to peice systems together from other peoples unwanted stuff on craigslist is tough, especially in my area, hardly no reefers.
 
How about the water change challenge short clip? Fill a bucket with some water from your tank and spill it over your head, bonus entry if you empty your protein skimmer and sand vacuum :cool:
 
Use the system to help spread the word on saving coral reefs. Show how beautiful and vital an easily overlooked species is to our oceans.
 
I like the idea of donating it to a nature center to spread education on coral reefs
 
love it! I would start a captive breed sea horse build that I have been wanted to do for 1o years now.
start a YT channel on the benefits of captive breed and general education of sea horses.
 
what.jpg

Hi Reef2Reefers!! We have a very important question for you!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM??

We thought that getting into the summer it would be a lot of fun to have a really cool giveaway/contest, but we need some ideas from you guys on what that could look like. So give us your best ideas!! We'll watch this thread over the next several days and then we'll roll out a summer giveaway that everyone will be excited to see!!

So let's get started!!! Who's got our first suggestion??

I would desecrate it with a Minnesota Vikings fathead decal. (Diehard Packer fan here)
 
I'd look for a buyer as I don't particularly like them and don't particularly trust them following all the bad stories that are out there.
 
But I wish that there was multiple giveaways. there are so many people on here I think that deserves it.Some of the posts that I have read has touched me, educated me, and made me laugh.Now that’s family.
 
How about doing a Saltwater Bucket Challenge?

You fill a 5G or 10G bucket with saltwater from your tank. Go to the store and buy fish and mix it in, let it set for 24 hours Outside. Then have someone dump it on you!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new