WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

I would fly to california and Georgia and update rev and Daniel's build threads for them.
 
A few ideas and very appropriate for the times:
I’d definitely follow the “Stay at home” order more closely. I could be a model citizen with a beautiful tank. With another big tank I might never leave:)
I’d finally remodel my office and build a tank room
I’d kick my 21 year old out and use her room for the ultimate tank setup.
I’d use that dive certification for a trip to Malaysia and get and HG
I’d ride my bike across the state... I’d ride a mile for every gallon the tank has.
I’d volunteer to do reef restoration
I’d volunteer for all Reef2Reef events
More ideas to come!
 
what.jpg

Hi Reef2Reefers!! We have a very important question for you!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM.

I would promote reef2reef and Red Sea on my Facebook and Instagram feeds and do volunteer work at a charity of your choice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new