WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep it simple, say open to members for minimum of 4 years joined, post atleast a few times a month and contribute, then pick a winner.
.....wait a minute

;Hilarious;Smuggrin

I'm going to further those rules. Only open to members who are crabby, 31 years of age, with more hair on the bottom of his head then the top.

ReefJunkie28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would do 20 hours of community service for a red sea tank.... I would honestly lol

There’s a lot of trash at the park, the side of the hospital doesnt get mowed, I could do 20 hours of my time to make the town look better

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would do lots of community service.

I would make reef themed art and give it away to people, such as r2r members. I might even make a bunch and take it to a reefing conference and give it away.

I would make a reef themed song or rap and video me singing it, and then post it here.

I would make a build thread and update it every day, with videos at least once a week.

I would let R2R help “build” the tank by letting them give suggestions.

I would every one of these things plus a whole lot more. I would do pretty much anything within reason.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back