WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

N8Hull

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have my kids make a TikTok video of our current aquarium and what they want in a new one. TikTok seems to be the new rage and it would get our hobby in front of the eyes of the next generation.

Gvidal1414

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would get back into the hobby and work on the new tank with my son teaching him about responsibilty and our ocean animals after being out of the hobby since he was born 10 years ago. I've been wanting to get back into it to share the experience with him but now with him and another 4 year old, its just very expensive to get started again. Trying to make it work but a nice new setup is very expensive to start up from scratch. A new Reefer 350 has been on my radar for about a year but I just can't pull that trigger yet. Wifey would kill me spending all that money.

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pass . Having installed two of those tanks for others, would never want one

Riqaq

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would pray that the tank wasn't too big and upgrade our softee tank. I would then fry to find and relocate the Bobbit worms we have in it, before they get a taste of our clownfish.

Mike weymers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grow corals in the tank. Give 50 percent of corals sold to reef conservation efforts

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd set up the tank and run it based on opinion polls from the community. Equipment, stocking, dosing.... I am in the process of a custom build right now (in my signature) and could slide this tank into the planning process.

BIG MANNY 213

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what.jpg

Hi Reef2Reefers!! We have a very important question for you!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM??

We thought that getting into the summer it would be a lot of fun to have a really cool giveaway/contest, but we need some ideas from you guys on what that could look like. So give us your best ideas!! We'll watch this thread over the next several days and then we'll roll out a summer giveaway that everyone will be excited to see!!

So let's get started!!! Who's got our first suggestion??
I would tattoo the Red Sea logo on my arm !!!

BIG MANNY 213

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what.jpg

We thought that getting into the summer it would be a lot of fun to have a really cool giveaway/contest, but we need some ideas from you guys on what that could look like. So give us your best ideas!! We'll watch this thread over the next several days and then we'll roll out a summer giveaway that everyone will be excited to see!!

I would tattoo the Red Sea logo on my arm!!!

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what.jpg

I would do a video blog on it's set up, with the help of my Scout troop. Get the kids involved in all the stocking decisions ,teach them how to maintain and test the water chemistry. Hopefully creating some future aquarists.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back