What would your final coral be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wmatt140
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Last edited:
Here’s a thought. How about growth rate? you want to fill that space up quickly or you want a long game?
 
Here’s a thought. How about growth rate? you want to fill that space up quickly or you want a long game?
I don't have a problem waiting for something to grow out. Although if we're talking slow growers I could put more than 1 coral there.
 
I don't have a problem waiting for something to grow out. Although if we're talking slow growers I could put more than 1 coral there.
Do you have a favorite color ? Just trying to get some more info. My bushiest coral in my tank has to be my laser melon... but that just a fluke. I think millis or stylos are going to be the bushiest SPS wise.
 
I don't have a problem waiting for something to grow out. Although if we're talking slow growers I could put more than 1 coral there.
Do you have a favorite color ? Just trying to get some more info. My bushiest coral in my tank has to be my laser melon... but that just a fluke. I think millis or stylos are going to be the bushiest SPS wise.
I’d say blue, yellow or orange. I have plenty of greens, reds and purples, including a purple stylo.
 
I’d say blue, yellow or orange. I have plenty of greens, reds and purples, including a purple stylo.
OK well I kind of agree with some of the poster here that said you never may actually have a final coral long-term thinking. I mean there's always room for one more lol. But I still think nothing fills up a nice void especially upward than a wider spaced growth branching stag of some sort.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new