OP
OP
L

loumaggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truth be known, I actually put off buying a much needed car for another year just so I could afford him. Waited 3 years before buying to make sure my tank was perfect so as not to lose him. First time (and last) that I ever leave an opening. Doubly sad was my mystery wrasse also was on the floor the same day....

Lol I think I'd rather have the car :p

Blue Lip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have latz clownfish. Yourfishstore.com currently sell tank bred fo $540 each. I bought mine when Karen Brittain was breeding a lot of them & their value dropped closer to $100. at $10,000+ a masked angel is the most expensive fish I heard of.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most expensive fish will be my femininus wrasse.
Most expensive fish I have seen in person will be my friends gem tang on his 300g.

spectra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only fish in the tank :D
IMG_3762.JPG

Betty1964

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I don't buy expensive fish. Why? Two reasons: until recently we were transferred every two years so it made no sense to buy something expensive just to turn around and donate it to the local school; we have small grandchildren. Now that we are moving close to the grandchildren, the focus is on what does well with lots of attention (read not scared by loud noise and fast movement).

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most expensive fish is emperor Angel in transition I thought I would never pay 80 for a fish,I have a desargani tang that sold for 125 got him for 50. He is a pig

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in awe... so many beautiful fish out there you guys! And a bit interesting fact about the peppermint angelfish and the Waikiki aquarium- the government of French Polynesia "lent" one to the Waikiki Aquarium. And if for any reason that fish dies, the Waikiki Aquarium then must return the dealfish promptly to French Polynesia as it is the property of that country.

Wrassesngobies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only fish in the tank :D
IMG_3762.JPG

I have one of these as well. I had 2 but the bigger one disappeared in the 55 not to be seen again. The other one was MIA too, until we moved rock from the 55 into the 90 and while holding a rock, it plopped out so it went into the 90. I see it nearly every day. We have had this fish over a year now. It isn't my most expensive as we only paid 60 for it.

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, sorry to hear that, but a mystery wrasse does not cost an arm or a leg right? Well, maybe we are so lucky in CA. They are for sale for about $50 - $80 most of the time. Anyway, waited 3 years to get a fish is beyond my imagination. You are the master of patient then :)

Truth be known, I actually put off buying a much needed car for another year just so I could afford him. Waited 3 years before buying to make sure my tank was perfect so as not to lose him. First time (and last) that I ever leave an opening. Doubly sad was my mystery wrasse also was on the floor the same day....

runzwithscissors

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, sorry to hear that, but a mystery wrasse does not cost an arm or a leg right? Well, maybe we are so lucky in CA. They are for sale for about $50 - $80 most of the time. Anyway, waited 3 years to get a fish is beyond my imagination. You are the master of patient then :)

Lol, the mystery wrasse was only 100.00. It was the dr Seuss that cost me 5,500.00. The wrasse was my second favorite and a long time friend (8 years).

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most expensive fish is my Purple Tang- currently in hospital. Peppermint angel is the most expensive I've seen

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back