What's a fish you've always wanted?

What is a fish you've always wanted and or what's held you back?

  • $$ Too Pricey / Cost $$

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Tank Size

    Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Care Level

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Rarity

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other ((explain!))

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing! I've got it!

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Compatability

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Non-Reef Safe

    Votes: 3 11.5%

  • Total voters
    26

ReefRigger1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Messages
122
Reaction score
103
Location
TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!
Pretty sure someone did a post like this,
but uh,
I know you've always wanted a certain fish, coral or invertebrate for your tank!
So, what is it? I would say Purple Tang, but I have a big enough tank... so Clown Triggerfish it is!
Do you have it? If not, what's held you back? Curios to know!
@vetteguy53081 I know you've had a lot of various and unique species!
@littlefoxx Ima go with an eel... or lionfish!
@beehave6301 curios about what you'd pick!
@AydenLincoln Is it Hewbie?
@DanyL What about you?
@BristleWormHater Ah, if you hate Bristleworms, then... how about Fireworms ((That's gotta be right.))?
 
Last edited:
A Unicorn Tang. I saw a guy's video once-- it was 1,200 gallons and he felt it was not big enough for the adult Unicorn Tang he had in it.
 
Blue Face and Regal Angel. They aren’t reef safe.
 
Ive wanted a triggerfish for over 25 years. Started reef keeping on and off about 20 years ago and wanted specifically a blue jaw trigger. Got it about a month ago. Never had a large enough tank previously.

IMG_1727.jpeg
 
Potter's Angel, but I sadly can not have one right now due to the cost of one and the size of my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new