What's better then....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavey29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well I should add that a premium whiskey enhances the viewing pleasure as well.
OF course!! And I agree, I am a bit of a bourbon snob!! I own that badge proudly!! By snob I mean The cheapest bourbon in my house currently I think is about $45. a bottle, but most are closer to $100.. Sadly, I only like the good stuff. :cool:
 
Well I should add that a premium whiskey enhances the viewing pleasure as well.
Also, if you know bourbon at all, I actually even have a partial bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year that I won in a lottery . Sipping on THAT while aquarium watching is awesome.
 
Also, if you know bourbon at all, I actually even have a partial bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year that I won in a lottery . Sipping on THAT while aquarium watching is awesome.
I don't usually sip bourbon but I looked up that bottle and sure sounds nice and smooth
 
Straight up or on the reef rocks?
On the rocks! And yes, it is an amazing bourbon. The only way to get a bottle here is thru the ABC lottery, and When that comes around I have everyone I know enter. SO a guy I work with was lucky enough to win a bottle. The open market price for the stuff is insane. When you win the lottery, all you win is the ability to purchase a bottle at its MSRP which is $230. But is is worth all the hype. It was kind of a bucket list item for me.
 
On the rocks! And yes, it is an amazing bourbon. The only way to get a bottle here is thru the ABC lottery, and When that comes around I have everyone I know enter. SO a guy I work with was lucky enough to win a bottle. The open market price for the stuff is insane. When you win the lottery, all you win is the ability to purchase a bottle at its MSRP which is $230. But is is worth all the hype. It was kind of a bucket list item for me.
And you deserve it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new