What's COR's Power Supply DC Plug size?

chaoticreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
237
Reaction score
181
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what size of male DC plug is on the Neptune COR's power supply? I bought an used COR from a friend awhile ago as a backup pump. I am needing the pump now for another purpose. It came with no power supply brick. Instead of buying Neptune's power supply brick, that are commonly known to fail, I would rather buy the better aftermarket one, but it comes with the wrong size of a DC plug (5.5x2.5mm male) and I don't have the original brick to chop off the right DC plug to spice it onto the better brick. So I need to know the size so I can buy an adapter. Any info would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new