Whats growing on my Hammer

flipboard7431

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this white stuff around the flesh band of the hammer, any advice is appreciated!

07ebcb0a-778a-42ad-9831-99d7edfa5916.jpg
 
Based on the location I would say mesenterial filaments, the internal structures of corals and some inverts.
Sponge would be my second guess.
 
Could be its fleshband is growing as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new