Whats growing on my Zoas???

YegReefRookie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
11
Location
Fort Saskatchewan
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Can anyone help identify what this white stringy stuff is that I have growing on the base of my Zoa's? It took over 2 small polyps already.

TIA

IMG_5602.jpg
IMG_5604.jpg
IMG_5605.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new