What's hiding under your corals?

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thought I'd share these cool tunicates I found on the side of an acan frag...

coral-9.jpg
 
That is really interesting. Beautiful little tunicates.
 
Nice tunicates! I had pink n blue colonial tunicates on 1 of my chalices and some neon green and blue tunicates on some zoas..I didn't take pictures though.....
 
So does this mean the frag will cost more now lol:wink: j/k nice shot thanks for shareing
 
Whats crazy is you then try to grow the tunicates out and then they die when you move the coral LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new